A2K Technologies is the proud Official Associate Sponsor of the 6th Annual WA Major Projects Conference 2015, WA’s premier infrastructure event.
This year’s conference, focused on “Securing the State’s economic future”, continues to be WA’s premier infrastructure event and will take place on 24 – 25 March 2015, at the Perth Convention Centre.
In its 6th year running, this event attracts 350+ delegates from across Australia who come together to discuss the progress, challenges and share best practice solutions from the infrastructure sector.
The WA Major Projects Conference will showcase presentations from key industry specialists from the government and private sectors involved in WA’s key infrastructure projects and will ensure the state remains in the forefront of securing its economic future.
The WA Government has committed to delivering major around $150billion worth of projects, including:
- The “Gateway WA” transport project, which will ensure more efficient transportation of goods from the airport and freight terminals to the metro regions.
- Road projects, including the North Link WA – Swan Valley section, and $1.9 billion into public transport services and infrastructure over the next 4 years.
- The new Perth Stadium and Sports Precinct and railway station ($1.24 billion) project, which is on track to being open to the public by the AFL season in 2018.
- Perth City Link ($764 million)
- Elizabeth Quay ($441.1 million)
- The new WA Museum ($428.3 million).
Join us at the WA Major Projects Conference to examine how the State aims to tackle these critical projects, to ensure WA continues sustainable economic growth.
Visit A2K Technologies at Stand 12 to hear about our Professional Services for infrastructure, see demonstrations of tools within Autodesk’s Infrastructure Design Suite, and for special attendee offers.
To learn more about the Conference or to book a delegate, visit www.waconference.com.au