A hands on session showcasing how large and small customers succeeded.
E-Learning is a familiar concept in the modern business world – we have seen success stories as well as cases where the expectations did not match the outcomes. In this webcast, we explore the critical elements of eLearner Engagement, focusing on subtle areas that are often overlooked.
The contents of this session are based on real implementations of E-Learning in real scenarios, both internationally and within ANZ, for large and small customers – it is definitely worth your time.
Key Focus Areas include:
1. Accessing Learning (multiple devices)
2. IVARK Learning Styles
3. Courses available to Learners
4. How to personalise your learning experience
5. Live Demo of eLearning, using full functionality correctly with plugins linking directly to the software
6. Best Practices for ongoing learning
This session is the first of many on our new Learning Passport.
Presenter: Alexis Paproski
Date: Wednesday, 10 February 2016
Time: 11.00am – 12.00pm (AEST)