The eleventh Australasian Revit Technology Conference (RTC) will be held at Jupiters Gold Coast from 14 – 16 May 2015.
A2K is exhibiting at this year’s event. Visit us at Stand 14, or book an appointment to speak with one of our team. We’ll have 3D printing on display, a joint Design Content and Caroma presentation, plus a business card draw for a HP Slate tablet.
Come to RTC to learn from some of the world’s top instructors and industry experts and leave with a wealth of knowledge, practical methods, and new ideas:
- Network and share insights with an international community of your peers.
- Cultivate important business and professional contacts that can benefit your company and your career.
- Explore the latest trends and technologies.
- See how Revit and related applications drive ESD analysis and simulation, and see an overview of new features.
- Unlock the potential of BIM to streamline the building procurement and construction process.
- Learn best practice methods and tips and tricks from experts.
- Potentially gain CPD formal and informal points.
To register for the event, visit the RTC website.