To ensure your dimensions change with your edits, you can make these ‘associative’.Памятники
To do this for all new dimensions:
1) Type command DIMASSOC. Set value to ‘2’.
2) Test using the Stretch tool.
3) The result will see the dimension change with the object resize.
To do this for existing dimensions:
1) Select the dimension you want to change.
2) If the dimension is not associative, you may need to use DIMREASSOC to re-associate the dimension to the object.
NB. You might need to use the DIMREGEN command to refresh your dimensions after a pan/zoom.
Technical Consultant, A2K Technologies
Looking for more tips? Visit our Tips and Tricks archive