A2K is pleased to now offer training in Microsoft Project, to give users the confidence to effectively plan and manage projects with the world’s most comprehensive project management application.
Learn how to get the most out of Microsoft Project with our instructor-led, hands-on training, designed to develop practical skills that can be used immediately.
Ideal for new users of Microsoft Project 2013 and 2010, this course fast-tracks students’ knowledge of the software so they can use it proficiently after just one day in the classroom.
Starting with basic topics such as setting up new projects, creating and assigning company calendars, assigning resources to created tasks, etc, students move on to advanced topics such as creating baselines, levelling resources and producing various reports.
Students will acquire knowledge and understanding of tools, functions and concepts that develop the skills necessary to be able to:
- Navigate the Microsoft Project user interface and locate relevant tools.
- Create and manage projects.
- Create tasks.
- Assign various types of resources.
- Switch between various views.
- Use forms and perform tasks related to the form.
- Create different calendars.
- Generate reports.
- Manage over allocated resources using levelling.
- Track and update project schedules.
- Update task status.
Read the full Microsoft Project course description.
Our first session is scheduled for Sydney on 9 June, 2015, and dates will be scheduled for the rest of Australia and New Zealand shortly.