Join A2K Technologies, Hewlett Packard and Autodesk on 24 March, 2015 at this free event, where you’ll see the latest intelligent design solutions for urban renewal.
Learn practical ways to create better designs for infrastructure, urban planning and rail, from HP, Autodesk and A2K representatives.
The event will be held at the HP Experience Centre, a 1200m2 facility created to enable visitors to experience the range of HP’s technology solutions that support the new style of IT.
Date – Tuesday, 24 March, 2015
Time – 5pm to 7pm
Venue – HP Experience Centre, Level 2, 234 Collins Street, Melbourne
Registration is via online form.
- Welcome – Angelo Krstevski, A2K Technologies
- Autodesk’s design solutions for infrastructure and road design – Andrew Milford, Autodesk
- What HP workstations can do for your business – Perrie Suhr, Hewlett Packard
- Large format printing for infrastructure design – Craig Hardman, Hewlett Packard
- Plus, a special guest industry speaker will explain how the design workflow was approached for several large infrastructure projects.
Places are limited, so register now.
We look forward to seeing you there!