A2K Technologies is the proud Cocktail Reception Sponsor of the 6th Annual Victorian Major Projects Conference 2015, to be held on the 14-15 April 2015 at the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre.
This year’s conference, with a focus on major urban renewal projects, continues to be the largest construction and infrastructure conference in the State, attracting over 250 delegates annually.
With the recently-elected Government promising to create an infrastructure pipeline, the Victorian Major Projects Conference is the place to be to acquire more information on the latest infrastructure projects set to turn Victoria into an economic powerhouse.
With presentations from key industry specialists from the government and private sectors involved in Victoria’s key infrastructure projects, the event will provide delegates with the perfect opportunity to capitalise on the exciting business opportunities being created.
Topics covered will include:
- Fisherman’s Bend Urban Renewal Project
- Junction Place Urban Renewal Project – Wodonga
- Melbourne Metro Rail Project
- City Link Tulla Widening Project
- Monash Children’s Hospital Project
- La Trobe Regional Hospital Upgrade
- Ballarat West Employment Zone
- Nowa Nowa Iron Ore Project
- E-Gate – Shifting Urban Growth from the Fringes to the CBD
- Federation Square East Project
- Melbourne Park Redevelopment – Stage 2
- Chadstone Shopping Centre Redevelopment
- Goulburn Murray Water Connections Project
- Harpley Estate – $1 billion Development at Wyndham Vale
Visit A2K Technologies’ stand to hear about our Professional Services for infrastructure, see demonstrations of tools within Autodesk’s Infrastructure Design Suite, and for special attendee offers.
Join us at the cocktail networking function for finger food and drinks from 5-6pm on 14 April.
To learn more about the Conference or to book a delegate, visit www.viconference.com.au