readme Bluebeam Revu 2017 has arrived and it is packed with features!Watch movie online The Transporter Refueled (2015)
out site Bluebeam Revu is the end-to-end digital workflow and collaboration solution trusted by over 1 million AEC professionals worldwide. Since 2002, Bluebeam has made smart and simple desktop, mobile and cloud-based solutions for paperless workflows that utilize PDF to share metadata, hyperlinks, bookmarks, images, attachments and 3D data downstream. By leveraging an open source format, Revu enables a common data environment that allows architects, engineers, estimators, contractors and building owners to maintain data integrity, improve project communication and streamline processes.
Revu 2017 delivers brand new features and enhancements that have been developed based on customer requests and industry research, benefiting a wide variety of disciplines within the AEC industry.
- New takeoff tools empower estimators to create higher quality, PDF-based bids with greater accuracy and speed.
- Expanded batch processing tools allow architects and engineers to quickly and efficiently apply digital signatures and professional seals across a batch of multiple files without opening, signing and saving individual documents one-at-a-time.
- New Automatic Form Creation increases efficiency across a broad set of needs including RFIs, submitals, contracts and permits.
- Streamlined Measurement and Count Tool enhancements enable construction professionals to eliminate redundancies, utilize takeoff data downstream and seamlessly manage project documents.
- Enhanced 3D navigation and functionality visually convey complex concepts to project partners, while the ability to embed 360 photos allow teams to quickly assess and document jobsite progress.
Bluebeam Revu 2017 has arrived and it is packed with features! We’re hosting three webinars showcasing what Bluebeam can do for your documentation workflow. #imwithA2K #BLUEBEAM #GOLDPARTNER
“With each iteration of Revu, our goal is to address the evolving workflow needs of our customers, and to produce a more integrated and powerful end-to-end solution,” says Don Jacob, Bluebeam CTO and interim CEO. “Revu 2017 accomplishes this by delivering a new suite of takeoff and automation tools that remove repetitive and time-consuming tasks while further optimizing collaboration and workflow efficiency. As a result, technical professionals will gain a competitive advantage by producing better bids and higher quality project deliverables.”
Building Better Together: Revu 2017
Learn more about how customer input has helped shape Revu into to an end-to-end AEC workflow solution. From feature suggestions and beta testers to engineering and quality assurance, see how Revu is evolving with the industry to help users do what they do better and faster.
If you have never seen Bluebeam Revu before come and see what it can do for your documentation workflow. Join us for a webinar dedicated to Bluebeam.
We have three dates scheduled in the future. All webinars are estimated to go for a duration of one hour.
March 24, 12:00pm (AEDT) presented by Shanoc Halliday
April 12, 12:00pm (AEST) presented by Shanoc Halliday
May 5, 12:00pm (AEST) presented by Phil Corbett
Check back in the future on our Events page to see up-coming webinars. Bluebeam to be added shortly.