BEYOND THE TECHNOLOGY
A2K Technologies is proud to be Gold Sponsor for the BIM-MEP Aus Construction Innovation Forum.
Hosted by the Air Conditioning and Mechanical Contractors’ Association (AMCA), the 2015 forum will be held on 6-7 August 2015 at the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre.
This year’s forum brings together thought leaders and practitioners from across the world to provide insight into how leading firms are utilising technological advancements to deliver innovative best practice solutions in the building and construction industry.
When: 6 – 7 August 2015
Where: Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre
Clarendon Street, Melbourne
Cost: $790 AMCA members* $990 Non-AMCA members*
* A discount of 25% is available for purchases of 5 tickets or more.
Keynote presenters at this year’s event include:
- Mr Safiy Abdur-Rahman, Director of Virtual Design and Construction, New York City, USA
- Mr William Bausmith, Associate Director of Construction Management, Princeton University, New Jersey, USA
- Mr David Pikey, Director of Technology Integration, The Hill Group, Chicago, USA
- Mr Oliver Ridgwell, Global Product Specialist of Enterprise Asset Management, Trimble Real Estate & Workplace Solutions, Bristol, UK
- Ms Amanda Comunale, Director of Construction Piping Services, Victaulic, Pennsylvania, USA
The 2015 forum will also feature an 80 minute streamed workshop on each day, allowing delegates to choose between practical content that best suits their own job role, experience and educational needs.
- Stream A – Design and Construct using BIM-MEPAUS – A2K Technologies
- Stream A – Fabrication Workflows – Autodesk
- Stream B – Project Management for BIM – ViewPoint Construction Software
- Stream B – BIM-to-Field – BuildingPoint (A Trimble Company).
Delegates package entitlements
- Entry to the two-day global leading event
- Entry to a streamed workshop on both days allowing delegates to choose between practical content that best suits their own needs
- Lunch and refreshments during session breaks
- An invitation to post-forum drinks following both days
- A delegate pack
- Access to a select group of innovative trade exhibitors servicing the building and construction industry
The 2015 Forum promises to be an exciting and enjoyable event that offers not only an insight into BIM development and practices, but also networking and professional development opportunities.