Autodesk Certification allows you to earn and publish an agreed standard of excellence from Autodesk in the use of AutoCAD, Revit Architecture, 3ds Max, Civil 3D Associate or Inventor.
The next Autodesk Professional Certification Exam session with A2K Technologies will run in Sydney on Wednesday, 25 February, 2015. Register or express your interest online.
In addition to improving your skill set, earning Autodesk Certification provides:
- Enhanced skills and recognition – earn that ‘competitive edge’
- Certification Logo – for use on letterheads, business cards, tenders etc.
- Electronic certificate – to include in resumes
- Immediate diagnostic feedback on areas for professional development
- Listing in the Certified Professionals Database – can be verified by anyone who deems it necessary.
Autodesk Certification Exam Format
Exams are conducted in A2K Technologies’ Autodesk Authorised Training Centres.
- The cost is $175 ex GST.
- Exams start 9am sharp. Aim to arrive 15 minutes prior.
- 35 questions with a 2-hour time limit.
- Primarily performance-based items (70%) with additional question types.
Simply complete this short form to find out more or register.