If you’re in Wollongong, Bathurst, Coffs Harbour or Albury, get a taste for new software and hardware taking the architecture, engineering and construction industry by storm!
Join us for a free A2K-hosted event showcasing the latest intelligent design solutions for the industry.
Discover new ways of designing, collaborating, coordinating and scheduling construction projects with Autodesk software, including:
- 15 AutoCAD tips in 15 minutes.
- Building Design in Revit – bringing your design to life in 3D.
- Project coordination and clash detection in Navisworks.
Learn how the latest hardware is being used in your industry, with practical applications to your business and a live demonstration of 3D printing. You’ll see:
- Digitised large format scans with HP Designjets and AutoCAD Raster Design.
- Applications for 3D printers in AEC and Manufacturing.
- 3D printer workflow and best practice.
- The future of 3D printing.
Dates and Venues
Chifley Hotel, 60-62 Harbour Street
Wed 8 July – 9am to 11:30am
Rydges Mount Panorama, 1 Conrod Straight
Thu 9 July – 9am to 11:30am
Opal Cove Resort, Opal Boulevard
Tue 14 July – 9am to 11:30am
IBIS Styles, Riverina Highway
Thu 16 July – 9am to 11:30am
Morning tea is included in each session.
Places are limited, so register today. We look forward to seeing you there!