Autodesk University is back! AU2014 will run from December 2-4 (Pacific Time) from Mandalay Bay, Las Vegas…and A2K Technologies will again be there to bring you the highlights!
Don’t miss a moment!
See what’s in store for the future of design, engineering, manufacturing, and entertainment.
Join us from this Wednesday morning, 3 December (Australian time), as we bring you news, videos, interviews and sneak-peaks at upcoming technologies on display at AU2014.
Highlights will include:
- Keynote address by Autodesk’s CEO Carl Bass and CTO Jeff Kowalski, featuring the forces and trends shaping the future of making things
- Exciting interactive gizmos in the hands-on labs and from 180 exhibitors in the Exhibit Hall
- Innovation Forums and workshops exploring:
- How the explosion of digital context is about to change everything about the design and construction of the built environment
- The future of how products are made
- Technology trends affecting the future of infrastructure
Autodesk University 2014 live event schedule
You can also watch official sessions via live streaming from Las Vegas.
Note times are shown as local Las Vegas (Pacific) time. To convert to your time zone, use a tool such as this Time Zone Converter.